Executive Forum Overview
The Executive Forum is an annual leadership oriented training and networking forum offered to all federal, postal, and military in the Greater St Louis Federal Executive Board (FEB) areas but is also open to any other federal, postal, or military not in our FEB area who wish to attend. We especially invite those from the Kansas City FEB and the Chicago FEB regions and the Memphis Federal Executive Association to join us!
- August-September timeframe, 2-3 days duration, all day
- Open to all leaders in the federal, postal, and military workforce
- Space is limited so apply as soon as possible
- Attendees receive training and workshops applicable to leadership
- Registration before the event is mandatory, no walk-ins allowed for security reasons
2017 St. Louis Executive Forum
Due to scheduling conflicts, the St. Louis FEB will not be hosting an Executive Forum. However, we are encouraging anyone interested in attending to sign up for the Kansas City FEB‘s Executive Forum.
DATE: Tuesday & Wednesday, 22 & 23 August 2017
TIME: 0800-1600 each day
LOCATION: NOAA Training Facility
TOPICS: Journey to the Extraordinary: “12 Milestones of Success”
REGISTRATION FORM: Once the registration is open, the St. Louis FEB will provide additional information on registration, costs, etc.
If you have any questions regarding the Executive Forum, please contact your Greater St Louis Federal Executive Board Office at (314) 539-6312 or 6313.